Peacock Carter in the press
We must be very photogenic; below is a selection of news and other publications we've been featured in over the years.
Here's a small sample of coverage about Peacock Carter.
- "Escaping Photoshop"; article by our creative director, Richard Carter, in .net magazine, the world's best-selling magazine for web designers and developers, July 2012.
- "Serious web expertise, locally"; a profile of Peacock Carter Ltd and our creative director, Richard Carter, alongside other local web design agencies, in The Journal. 25th February 2012.
- "Runner up in Social Media Award", Durham Business Club 30th Anniversairy Dinner commerative brochure, February 2012.
- "Helping Halmstad", an article on our MediaWiki consultancy work for Halmstad University in Sweden, Business Clubs North East magazine Your Business. Autumn 2011.
- Article on the front page of the jobs supplement, The Chronicle, July 1 2010.
- "Peacock Carter to provide wiki technology"; an article on the winning of a government contract to deliver a suite of prototype websites based on MediaWiki to allow the public access to edit and update information, NE Business, The Journal, 4th March 2010.
We're also mentioned in many industry publications as technical reviewers.