Magento ecommerce development and consultancy
Peacock Carter are a heavily experienced and established Magento web design agency.
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England, we provide Magento consultancy to clients around the world. Our Magento developers have helped many clients get online and prosper with Magento, and we can help you too!
Our Magento experience
We've helped clients around the world with their Magento ecommerce websites, from creating customised designs for their online shops to adding bespoke features and transferring existing ecommerce sites to the Magento platform.
Our Creative Director, Richard Carter is the author of two books on Magento; Magento 1.3 Themes Design and Magento 1.4 Themes Design (pictured).
How we can help you with Magento
Our experience spans from years of working with Magento to create feature full and competitive ecommerce websites; a small sample of how we can help you with Magento includes:
- Designing and developing a Magento website to help your business or organisation sell online with enterprise-level software.
- Identifying whether Magento is the right ecommerce platform for you. We're familiar with other leading ecommerce systems such as OpenCart, WordPress' WooCommerce and Drupal Commerce and can help you evaluate which is the best platform for your business.
- Customer, product and data imports to Magento from other ecommerce systems.
- Integrating Magento with WordPress and other content management systems, including custom Magento theme design to match your store to other websites or systems you may have in place.
- Magento training courses to help ecommerce managers get to grips with the power of Magento.
If you would like to know more about Magento and our ecommerce consultancy, please contact Peacock Carter on 0191 340 7158.